Saturday 23 May 2015

Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows




Soooooo Makeup Forever finally launched in Debenhams this week... And of course I tripped, fell and somehow entered my card details... 

I bought three shadows, Orange S-732, Tangerine ME-734 and Poppy ME-744.
I also bought a trio palette to put them in.


These babies are seriously pigmented and soooooooo buttery smooth. They have an almost gel texture and glide over the skin like, well, butter. I can't stop staring at these swatches they're just so pretty. The metallic shades were easier to work with than the satin shade on the left which needed building up a little.


Tangerine in the middle is my new favourite orange eyeshadow, and Poppy is the perfect metallic red I've been searching for.

Flamepoint + Orange

I did a comparison of MUFE Orange next to Flamepoint from Sugarpill. Flamepoint is definitely dryer in texture but these two guys are very similar in colour. MUFE is slightly more yellow toned. 


I also compared Poppy to the only other metallic red I own, which is Sonic from the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette. This shows how much of a true red Poppy is. I can't wait to use this on my eyes.


And I couldn't help including a photo of my makeup from yesterday. I loooooooove Tangerine so much. 


I hope you enjoyed my little review and swatches :D 
Thanks for stopping by 

Eve xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment