Friday 9 October 2015

Sugarpill x Edward Scissorhands Palette

My fast fingers managed to snatch me something exciting. Something limited edition. Something pretty damn cool. I got myself the Sugarpill x Edward Scissorhands Eyeshadow Palette.    -internal screaming-


'Twenty-five years after the world fell in love with Edward Scissorhands, Sugarpill presents a limited edition palette that combines dark romantic shades with sweet suburban pastels inspired by the modern fairytale. These six cutting edge new eyeshadows allow you to create countless inventive looks ranging from metallic smoky eyes to retro housewife chic.'



Never judge a Sugarpill eyeshadow by it's swatch. Their shadows can be dry and patchy when swatched on bare skin (above) but on the eye over a primer they transform into the most amazing, pigmented and smooth shades.

I got mine from Cocktail Cosmetics for £26.

Were you fast enough to snag this limited edition badboy? Are you still trying to control your tears after missed out? Leave me a comment! 

Thanks for stopping by :D 
Eve 
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment